Thursday, December 3, 2009

Very Exciting Times at Kourtney Pulitzer:)


Well we are back to blogging! This summer was great as I got to spend a lot of time with my family and plan and execute my next BIG move! I have relocated my shop to a larger space in West Palm Beach. I could not be more excited to share even more fabulous finds with ALL of you. I would like to welcome Cristiana Shields my new "left hand" to the KP family! Her hard work and amazingness is shining through and making KP even more FUN! Please stop by and check it out!!!!!!

Stay tuned for lots of trend reports, girls night events, and KP details on what is happening in fashion and the Palm Beaches!!!

1 comment:

  1. Kourtney I am sending you pictures of beautiful glass jewelry I came accross in Fairhope, AL. Hope you love it like I do. Love Jacque Miller-McCants

    ReplyDelete