Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Be still, and see the light!


Esther 4:13

Be still for a while and praise God for His favor, His grace and His awesomeness. God is able to do the impossible and is always near. He loves us unconditionally.  Let's all say this prayer during this hour:  Send this to your friends who you love and pray for their best:)!  The power of prayer is AMAZINGLY POWERFUL>>>I want to encourage ALL my readers today to excel above their expectations!

Dear God, This is my friend whom I love and this is my prayer for her. Help her live her life to the fullest. Please cause her to excel above her expectations. Help her to shine in the darkest places where it is impossible to love. Protect her at all times, lift her up when she needs you the most, and let her know when she walks with You, she will always be safe Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment