Thursday, May 3, 2012


Well we are home from Vegas and it was, well hard to describe just how inspirational it was!  Let me start with the fashion.  I have traveled to Vegas several times for MAGIC.  This is the largest apparel show in the world.  300,000-400,000 fashionistas embark on Sin City for a 4 day show that never disappoints.  One might think the parade of beauties in perfect fashions might be hard to beat, well it is!  But...I saw it topped this past weekend in Vegas for Arbonnes GTC (Global Training Conference).  This group of women and gents were just beyond adorable.  Chic, stylish, well appointed, confident, KILLER heels, and they were all G L O W I N G!!!
I am fully rolling with surrounding myself with people who are lifting me up and encouraging me to be more, do more, have more, ALL so I can give more!  I just want to encourage my readers today to surround yourselves with people that are lifting you UP , not dragging you down!  Do you have a friend or family member that is "not" for you?  If they are not for you, they are against you (for now).  People go through their own "stuff", but if they are not encouraging you find peeps who will!

You will not regret this ALL powerful step in lifting your spirit and moving you on to bigger and better areas in our life!

xoxo
KP

live your life...LOVE your life

No comments:

Post a Comment