Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Trend Spotting

I already mentioned that lots of trends are "born" at Coachella.  This year was no different as the desert beauties were on parade with what will be summers hottest looks.  Cut off denim shorts ruled, especially when paired with flowy tops!  Rompers in neutral colors and small floral prints were a huge hit and perfect for the HOT desert air: ( or the HOT FL air)  :)  Lots of BRIGHT sun glass frames in fun shapes and oversized metallic frames.  I also noticed tons of gladiator sandals like the ones I scored from Zara and patent versions in neon colors.  Looks like this summer should be full of FUN pieces to beat the heat.  No exception at KP.  I have all the trends coming in my current deliveries so the FL girls can be spot on with what is happening in fashion:)

I have tons of great pieces in right now perfect to impress at SUNFEST!!!

xoxo
KP

No comments:

Post a Comment