Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Cannot get through next few months without this!


Flu season is here and I am pretty sure everyone is with me in that we do not want to get "sick".  I live in Florida and with the influx of "snow birds" who boost to our economy, they also boost our germ pool!!!!!!
I avoid all the nasty bugs with this amazing immunity BOOSTER

I drink this 3 oz. drink every time I feel anything coming on:)  One 3 oz. drink contains pomegranate, blueberry, acai, grape, cranberry, and other known super fruits.  It is also infused with powerful antioxidant and immunity ingredients for energy!  Each 3 oz. boost contains as much B12 as 10 eggs and the antioxidant level (ORAC value) of three apricots, five zucchini, one kiwi, one cup of watermelon, and one cup of cucumber:) 

Stay well this season with out harmful over the counter medications and feel good so you can ENJOY the "season" .  Message me if you are interested in learning more about this product:))

xoxo
KP
live your life...love your life

No comments:

Post a Comment