Saturday, July 2, 2011

Ahhh my beloved BLOG adapting to my lifestyle:)

Well after a long and much needed break I am back!  A lot has changed in my life in the last few months and ALL for the good!  Actually GREAT!!!  Upon closing my shop I realized what an energy zap it was on my life and I have taken on new projects the fill me up with energy, positivity, and JOY!  I do and always will love fashion and all things stylish. Interiors, food, travel, shoes, bags, nail polish, and well, about a million other things all inspire me!  Really I just LOVE life.  Hence the new tag line for this blog!  Live your life...love you life.  And that is exactly what I have been doing!!
I have become a independent consultant for a health and wellness company that specializes in anti aging and weight loss products.  I promoted to District Manager in two months and won an ALL expenses trip to Atlantis resort in the Bahamas for a week!!!  I am on track for another promotion this summer and I am building a team of like minded leaders to take advantage of this amazing opportunity:)  We are all being trained to lead others in wellness and becoming the women we are desisted to be.  Amazing how helping others is the true secret to helping yourself!!!
I have also re ignited the fire inside me that burns for fitness!  I attended a spiritual fitness retreat that was a huge inspiration for me!  I am in the process of renewing my personal training certification and plan to really guide people on the path to wellness.  Anyone looking for a change can have it!  It just takes a few minor shifts in your mind and dedication to your goal!
As Mac and I gear up to open the nations first Pulitzer Hotel and Pulitzer Library I am focused and driven to meet all my goals and help others do the same!  All this being said I want to assure my readers this blog will maintain its roots of style and fashion and incorporate tips for looking good AND feeling good while you live your stylish life:)

xoxo
KP
live your life...love your life

No comments:

Post a Comment